Friday, April 11, 2008

Easter with the Family

This year, we had Easter dinner at my parent's house. It was such a relaxed evening just hanging out with our family (except when Jackson was messing around and fell out of his chair at dinner---don't worry, he's fine). This was also the first time Caleb and Evan (my nephew) got to meet. I can't believe we went from one little boy to three so quickly, and feel so blessed to have them all in my life!

Jackson, ready to eat.
(Even though his booster seat wasn't in the chair yet.)


Caleb and Aunt Rachael


Evan and Caleb meeting for the first time!


Evan giving Caleb a kiss. Awwww!


Caleb and his Easter basket from Grammy & Grandaddy.
(I'm sure he'll be a little more excited next year.)


Jackson tearing through his Easter basket.


A quiet moment with Mama.


Look what the Easter bunny brought!
(I couldn't help myself. It was just too cute!)


1 comment:

Anthony, Stacey and Parker said...

All of your Easter pictures on all of your posts are ADORABLE! I am glad you guys had a great Easter, and I loved looking at all of your pics and hearing the updates! I can't believe Caleb is already one month old!! Both of your boys are too cute!