Monday, January 28, 2008

Cousin Evan!

Our nephew (and Jackson's first cousin), Evan William Koontz, was born on January 25 at 8:09 in the morning. He weighed 6 lbs. 11 oz, and was 19.5 in. long. You can tell by the pictures, he's absolutely beautiful! Unfortunately, his lungs are not fully developed, and he is in the NICU. Hopefully he'll get to go home at the end of the week. I haven't been able to hold just yet, since he's hooked up to so many machines, but I can't wait to cuddle him. I am absolutely in love with him!

Sweet, sleeping boy.
(They ran out of blue bunny blankets.)


My gorgeous, proud, sister, Rachael, with her
handsome little man.


Yeah! I'm so excited to be Evan's aunt!


Perfect little angel!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you like being an aunt! I love being Jackson's aunt, so I was pretty sure you would like being Evan's aunt! =) Thanks for posting such great pictures of my sweet angel.

Anthony, Stacey and Parker said...

Awww...these are such cute pics! Congrats again on becoming an aunt! I know you can't wait to spoil him rotten :)